Enables publication designers to create multi-channel XML-based stylesheets for automated publishing in a simplified user interface.
Meet compliance and regulatory challenges
Medical device manufacturers are facing some very tough challenges today including demand for innovation, complying with strict environmental and regulatory requirements, and shrinking price premiums, not to mention intense competition which demands faster times-to-market. The world's most respected medical device manufacturers are attacking these problems by implementing the PTC Product Development System (PDS).
The PDS provides a single version of critical compliance data and documents for medical device manufacturing. The PDS also delivers critical content and process management that facilitates compliance with global regulations pertaining to quality systems management and electronic records and signatures. Tasks such as creating a Design History File, generating links between requirements and product designs, and capturing audit trails of all electronic activities are automated.
Dynamic information product delivery systems have well documented benefits for Life Sciences companies:
Manage the total product life cycle
Manage your documentation products the way you manage your product development.
Documentation is a product with all the same challenges and requirements of the product development process. Good documentation done up front, can guarantee your documentation can pass an FDA audit, while still saving time, money, and speeding the your product to market.
PTC solutions for Medical Device companies can help you:
- Comply with 21 CFR Part 11, 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485 and the European MDD (2007/47/EC)
- Improve product quality and reliability by facilitating a risk-based approach to product design and validation
- Easily manage and gather all product information necessary for audit requests including the Design History Files (DHF) and Device Master Records (DMR)
- Execute closed-loop change management which integrates CAPA requirements with the electronic content that must be modified
- Maintain a central repository for important records including SOPs, Validation & Qualification documents, Risk Management documents, training records, design files, purchase specifications, test methods & procedures, DOE documentation and requirements specifications
- Manage CAPA, Complaints and Nonconformances
- Manage your clinical trial and post market surveillance data
- Reduced translation costs to meet the European MDD (2007/47/EC)
Find out whether Arbortext is right for your business
Watch a video
How to Buy Arbortext
Arbortext Editor is licensed on a "node-locked" - fixed to a particular machine's CPU - or concurrent basis. For Arbortext packaging and pricing questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore other parts of the product suite
Arbortext Publishing Engine
Automatically extracts XML and SGML content from file systems or content management systems, assembles that content for different audiences, and publishes the assembled content automatically to print, Web, PDF, Microsoft Word, HTML Help, and other media formats.
There is a small-team version and large-scale, multi-threaded server version.
Arbortext Content Manager
An integral component of the PTC Dynamic Publishing System, that provides a single source of information, maintains control at every component level, preserves component relationships, and provides configuration management capabilities to enable organizations to optimize their publishing process.
Arbortext eLearning Library
Recorded versions of official Arbortext courses broken down into 1-hour segments that you can watch as often as you like. Includes training for all Arbortext products.
The industry's leading technical illustrations solution enables organizations to communicate information about their products and services by lowering publishing, translation and illustration costs.